Loading Status
play.vulcanmc.net

3 Tips & Tricks That Will Help You On Your Skyblock Journey

JoJo

YourJojo
YourJojo
Reactions
20 1 1
(Big Thanks To @MrOligator For Helping Me Out With This Thread. This Couldn't Be Done Without Him.)
(Another Big Thanks To
@Mishalio as well.)
Trapped Chests are mainly known for their important role in Redstone contraptions. But on VulcanMC, they can be used for not just storage and Redstone materials, but also for dominating /island top. Trapped Chests give more island levels than Normal Chests. Normal Chests give off 1 island level, on the other hand, Trapped Chests give off 5 levels.

2019-02-18_11.51.32.png 2019-02-18_11.54.28.png

If you haven't realized yet, donors don't just get 1 kit, they actually get 2. This second kit requires you to have a donation rank (Pluto and up). Ranked users get access to Builder Kits which gives you stacks and stacks of useful blocks. You can get this kit by typing /kit in chat and then clicking on the brick. This feature has been quite unnoticed for a while... until just now! This would be helpful if you were going to build that masterpiece you've been itching to build without wasting thousands of dollars on supplies.

2019-02-18_11.59.12.png

Did you know Beacons are way more useful than you think? Not only do they give off potion effects, but they also boost your island level by a lot! You may have thought Emerald blocks were the best for levels, think again. Emerald blocks only give off 100 levels while Beacons give 150 levels! Yes, they may not be the cheapest price but they are useful in various ways.

2019-02-18_12.17.22.png
2019-02-18_14.00.14.png
I hope this thread was useful to some people! |||| [Took 7 hours to make this thread] |||| Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this!

astronomized

Hubble Admirer
Sr Mod
astronomized
astronomized
Reactions
22 0 0
This is a great mini-guide for anyone needing a little assistance with getting started in skyblock. It's informative and easy to read, with large images showing each block. I'm sure you will have helped many after the completion of this guide. Great work! ?

JoJo

YourJojo
YourJojo
Reactions
20 1 1
This is a great mini-guide for anyone needing a little assistance with getting started in skyblock. It's informative and easy to read, with large images showing each block. I'm sure you will have helped many after the completion of this guide. Great work! ?
I'll probably make another guide sooner or later, it's always easier to read in color anyways!

Mishalio

Space Pirate
Admin
Mishalio
Mishalio
Reactions
46 0 0
Come on, I only let you borrow a beacon, no need to thank me :)

Good little tricks guide, I think I knew about the trapped chests but I'm not too sure... +1

Reactions
15 0 0
Wowie, great guide, I've been playing skyblock for a while now but I seriously didn't know that trapped chests gave off more island levels. +1
Also @Mishalio, a little help is better than none