Denied 5vl's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

5vl

Part A - About You

Q1) What is your IGN?
My In Game Name is '5vl'.

Q2) What is your Discord IGN (with tag)?
My discord username is '5vl#9005'.

Q3) How old are you?
I am 14 years old.

Q4) What timezone are you in?
CEST (Central European Summer Time)

Q5) Do you have a working mic?
Yes, I do have a working microphone.

Q6) How long have you been a part of our server?
I have been part of the server for about 3-4 months now.

Part B - General Questions

Q7) Are you currently staff on any other servers?
No, I am not.

Q8) Do you have any previous staffing experience?
I have owned a server multiple times, but due to the hosting closing i lost all my files. I could work really well with the plugins. I was Sr. Mod on LuxMC but unfortunately that closed. I was Admin on another server, that didn't really have a name and a small player count so i resigned there. I love being staff on a good server that has a good amount of players.

Q9) How many hours can you contribute per day?
In my vacation, I can be on 8 hours per day (this week and next week). If I have school again, I think that would be about 3-4 hours a day, since I do not know my school times yet. In the weekends, I can be on 6-7 hours a day.

Q10) Have you had any punishments while playing on VulcanMC? If so, when and what were they?
No, I haven't got any punishments on VulcanMC

Q11) Why do you want to become a Trainee on VulcanMC?
Because I love playing VulcanMC and I really want to help it growing, and have good staff.

Q12) Why do you stand out to other applicants?
I don't really, but I am online a lot and haven't got any punishments.

Part C - Scenarios: Please answer these to whatever YOU think you should do.

Q13) You are on the server and the only staff member online, multiple players begin disrespecting each other, swearing and insulting each others mothers, how do you defuse the situation?
I would first warn them, and if they keep going, I will mute them.

Q14) A player calls you a trash, useless and a stupid staff member, how would you react to this?
I would firstly warn them, but I honestly don't really mind being called that. I get called like that every day.

Q15) Your best mate has just come on to Vulcan using a hacked client. They jump down into PVP and start using Kill Aura. You have evidence of them hacking, but they are your best mate. What will you do?
I would ban them, no matter if they are my best mate or not. They broke the rules.

Part D - Agreements: Please answer these with a Yes.

A1) During your application process, if you ask a staff member about your application, it will result in an automatic denial. Do you agree to this?
Yes, I agree.

A2) If your application gets denied, you are not to argue with the decision made by staff, and instead you should take it upon yourself to improve the areas you failed/lacked in. If you do argue with the staff decision, we will refuse to consider any of your future applications. Do you agree to this?
Yes, I really agree with this.

A3) If you fail the One week Trainee period, or you get demoted at any point during your staff time, you shall not argue with the staff decision, and if you do it will lead to a refusal to consider any future applications. Do you agree to this?
Yes, I agree.

A4) If your application is denied, you must wait two weeks before applying again. If you don't your application will be automatically denied. Do you agree to this?
Yes, I agree.

UppedKestrel0

Overall I rate this application 8.5/10. I give this rating because the play time is decent but it's also not much time. My only other issue/complaint is a few punctuation mistakes, this isn't a very big deal just figured I'd point this out. You don't have to stress about this review in any way, anyways I wish you good luck on getting into the staff team!

5vl

Yes, thanks for the reply! I’m so sorry that I can’t be online as much as I used to. I have school soon (tuesday) and then I have loads of work to do. Sorry, I’ll be online when I can.

UppedKestrel0

No need to apologize to me, I'm just giving feedback after all at the end of the day Pause makes the final decision, I can't change anything, only him or you can.

xWolfiex

Sr Moderator
Sr Mod
Hey 5vl! I'd just like to give you some information and advice about your application :)
Firstly, well done on completing your staff application! Your organisation is quite nice, but I'd suggest maybe adding some colours.

Your detail is okay at the moment. I really do think you need lots more though to be accepted as a staff member! It's really important to give us as much information as you can about your experience, knowledge and yourself. I hope you get the chance to work on that.

You've always been a really friendly person in the community, we really appreciate that. You're a great person. I've got to know you on a personal level a lot more recently and you're definitely a very helpful and kind person. Thanks for that. It's such a good thing to have here.

Overall, I'm going to give your application a 6/10 at the moment, sorry. I'd suggest working on your application! Best of luck.

5vl

Hey 5vl! I'd just like to give you some information and advice about your application :)
Firstly, well done on completing your staff application! Your organisation is quite nice, but I'd suggest maybe adding some colours.

Your detail is okay at the moment. I really do think you need lots more though to be accepted as a staff member! It's really important to give us as much information as you can about your experience, knowledge and yourself. I hope you get the chance to work on that.

You've always been a really friendly person in the community, we really appreciate that. You're a great person. I've got to know you on a personal level a lot more recently and you're definitely a very helpful and kind person. Thanks for that. It's such a good thing to have here.

Overall, I'm going to give your application a 6/10 at the moment, sorry. I'd suggest working on your application! Best of luck.
I don’t know how to add colors...

Okay, I will!

Thanks!

Okay, thanks for the reply!

xWolfiex

Sr Moderator
Sr Mod
I don’t know how to add colors...

Okay, I will!

Thanks!

Okay, thanks for the reply!
No problem! To add colour just click the waterdrop icon on the top bar above! Its called 'Text colour', then select a colour.
Best of luck with everything! Let me know if you need any more help with anything. I hope you can figure out that! :)

oHippo

oHippo
oHippo
Admin
Hello 5vl,

Thank you for taking the time to make an application on VulcanMC. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been declined. This decision was made due to multiple grammatical errors in your application and a lack of detail in your answers. You can re-apply in a months time.

- Sophie | oHippo

Status
Not open for further replies.