Pending Betrothed's Youtube Rank Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tournemunt

IGN: Betrothed

YouTube channel: (Link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9nphOceVwyupKyYmKFz6EA

Current subscriber count: 3010

Average views per video: On my latest video uploaded 3 days ago i have gotten over 90 views.

Why should we give you a content creator role on VulcanMC?: I am a small content creator looking to grow the same way you want your server to grow. I can upload once every 2 weeks on VulcanMC, I play the factions gamemode and happy to record my pvp, envoy hunting and base building on it. I find this server enjoyable and it would be way more enjoyable if more players could start playing which is what i am willing to help out with.

oHippo

oHippo
oHippo
Admin
Hello Betrothed,

Thank you for submitting a YouTuber application. Before I make a final decision on whether or not to accept your application, please can you upload some more frequent Minecraft content on your channel so that I can review your channel again and look into giving you one of our YouTuber ranks. Currently, you haven't got many recent Minecraft related videos so please can you upload some more - preferably on Vulcan. I'll review your channel again in two weeks time.

- Sophie | oHippo

Status
Not open for further replies.