Denied KowlinMC's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KowlinMC

Part A - About You

Q1) What is your IGN? KowlinMC

Q2) What is your Discord IGN (with tag)? Kowlin#4417

Q3) How old are you? 14

Q4) What timezone are you in? My timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

Q5) Do you have a working mic? Yes I do.

Q6) How long have you been a part of our server? I have been playing on the server since the day it released.

Part B - General Questions

Q7) Are you currently staff on any other servers? No, I am not staff on any other servers.

Q8) Do you have any previous staffing experience? I used to be a staff member on a server called CrazyWars which was around a year and a half ago. I've also owned some servers in the past but they had to shutdown due to lack of players and donations.

Q9) How many hours can you contribute per day? As many as I could, it varies depending on the days i'm at school, but at least 2-3 hours each day.

Q10) Have you had any punishments while playing on VulcanMC? If so, when and what were they? I have not had any punishments on this server.

Q11) Why do you want to become a Trainee on VulcanMC? I've always wanted to help out the server. I've almost never seen any staff on the server when i'm on it. I've also wanted something to do with my freetime.

Q12) Why do you stand out to other applicants? I love skyblock and prison, I've been playing minecraft for about 3 years and this server has been one of the best servers I've played on, I also love talking to everyone on the server.

Part C - Scenarios: Please answer these to whatever YOU think you should do.

Q13) You are on the server and the only staff member online, multiple players begin disrespecting each other, swearing and insulting each others mothers, how do you defuse the situation?
First: I would give them a chance to stop.
Second: I would give them a verbal warning.
Third: I would mute them for the appropriate amount of time

Q14) A player calls you a trash, useless and a stupid staff member, how would you react to this? I would ask them what I am doing wrong, then I would try to fix what I was doing wrong.

Q15) Your best mate has just come on to Vulcan using a hacked client. They jump down into PVP and start using Kill Aura. You have evidence of them hacking, but they are your best mate. What will you do? I would give them the appropriate punishment for Kill Aura. I have no tolerance for people who hack on servers.

Part D - Agreements: Please answer these with a Yes.

A1) During your application process, if you ask a staff member about your application, it will result in an automatic denial. Do you agree to this? Yes, I agree to this.

A2) If your application gets denied, you are not to argue with the decision made by staff, and instead you should take it upon yourself to improve the areas you failed/lacked in. If you do argue with the staff decision, we will refuse to consider any of your future applications. Do you agree to this? Yes, I agree to this.

A3) If you fail the One week Trainee period, or you get demoted at any point during your staff time, you shall not argue with the staff decision, and if you do it will lead to a refusal to consider any future applications. Do you agree to this? Yes, I agree to this.

A4) If your application is denied, you must wait two weeks before applying again. If you don't your application will be automatically denied. Do you agree to this? Yes, I agree to this.

Last edited:

KowlinMC

Are you sure you've been a part of the community since the day it released? I have never seen you on any of the servers ever.
Yep. I was in the car with my MacBook and a hotspot to get on when it released.

I remember when agent was admin.
I have changed my name a couple times, that might be why.

KingWaffleIII

Helper
Helper
Fantastic application, KowlinMC! I'm going to now give you a general breakdown:
Grammar: Perfect
I can see no issues whatsoever with your grammar which is great and should improve your chances!

Detail/Content: Decent
Overall, your detail is great! One thing: Q11/Q12 are two of the most important questions in the format so I suggest you add on to them.

Organisation/Organization: Perfect
This applications' organisation/organization is perfect! There's not much I can say!

Overall, this application is an 8.5/10 for me! Your grammar and organisation/organization is pretty much perfect. The only thing letting you down is detail/content. Improve that, and you'll get accepted!

KowlinMC

Fantastic application, KowlinMC! I'm going to now give you a general breakdown:
Grammar: Perfect
I can see no issues whatsoever with your grammar which is great and should improve your chances!

Detail/Content: Decent
Overall, your detail is great! One thing: Q11/Q12 are two of the most important questions in the format so I suggest you add on to them.

Organisation/Organization: Perfect
This applications' organisation/organization is perfect! There's not much I can say!

Overall, this application is an 8.5/10 for me! Your grammar and organisation/organization is pretty much perfect. The only thing letting you down is detail/content. Improve that, and you'll get accepted!
Thank you!

pause

pause
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to apply.

Unfortunately today we will have to DENY your application.

Here are some possible reasons why:
- Your grammar/spelling was not great.
- Your application did not go into much detail, we want to know more.
- You failed to meet one of the requirements.
- You didn’t have enough time to dedicate.

Please wait 2 weeks before you re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.