NEW! Network Java developer Job!

Willza

WillzaTeam
WillzaTeam

DEVELOPMENT POSITION

DESCRIPTION

We are looking for a skilled individual who has knowledge and understanding of how to work with Java to create high-quality spigot plugins for the VulcanMC Network. The types of plugins we are looking for will be to do with our current game mode Skyblock, so the more knowledge of the game mode the better. As well as this you may be asked to do side projects for other game modes on the network.

REQUIREMENTS

We require that all applicants MUST have previous experience for this role. (IF YOU'RE A LESS EXPERIENCED DEVELOPER OR LOOKING TO GET ON THE EXPERIENCE THEN YOU MAY WANT TO LOOK AT OUR JR-DEVELOPER POSITION!)

Below will be the FULL requirements:

- Must be able to be reachable on DISCORD.
- Must be able to sign an NDA/Contract
- Must be able to provide previous work & experience

WHAT YOU GET IF ACCEPTED

Being a developer for the VulcanMC Network is a big job and to show our appreciation we offer a few perks!

Below are all the perks:

- Developer TAG [Forums/Discord/In-game]
- Payment [Negotiated on acceptance]
- Experience in working with a team
- Credit for the work
- Fair working environment

APPLICATION FORMAT

To apply for the "DEVELOPER ROLE" you will need to email JOBS@VULCANMC.NET With the following title " Developer Job Application ". (If You fail to put the title with the following there is a chance we won't see your application!)

Make sure your email includes the following:

- Portfolio
- Contact details [Discord/Email/Twitter]
- Languages you can code
- Why you want to join the team
- Why you should be chosen over the other applicant's

THANK YOU FOR APPLY

Thank you all for applying! We will let you know if you made it via the contact details you provide in the application! If you have any questions please ask me on discord or on the forums!

UppedKestrel0

Is the Jr Dev application being worked on at all? Because I want to try my luck out on being a Dev here but, I'm probably not experienced enough to become a full dev here since I don't learn coding too much. I'd be interested if there was a Jr Dev application. Though I suppose trying won't hurt.