Pink_Jellyfish

Hi! If you hadn't guessed I'm Pink_Jellyfish everywhere, Discord, Forums & Minecraft.
Here's a few things about me:

I like Vulcan. I love Vulcan.
I used to only play Prisons, but it gets very boring just mining, sooooo.... I decided to try Skyblock, and then came to a server... It's called Volcan or Valcan, or is it Vulcan?
I HATE hackers!
I'm pretty nice.. I believe I don't bite, so say "Hi,"
I don't tolerate rule breaking. If I see you breaking rule I will report you :p.
I like light, aquatical blue.
Vulcan has brought me to a happy, friendly place where I can relax.
People have called me 'Oink, Kink, and Link' I'm looking at you Ms. Mishalio.

Okay that's it for now, I may or may not add to this at another time. Byeeee
~~~Pink~~~

Mishalio

Ghost Buster
Mishalio
Mishalio
Admin
She doesn't bite, she stings.
Nah, joking, Pinku is nice, give her a hug :)

(Also welcome Pinku)

PS: I called you these? I don't remember calling you Kink or Link. Oink yes, but not the rest

Thingz

Space Enthusiast
Hi! Your not the only one who tolerates rule breakers! xD

Mishalio

Ghost Buster
Mishalio
Mishalio
Admin
Link_Zeldifish...

Fun fact, I had forgotten how you'd say "Jellyfish" in French (for those who don't know it's my first language.) I had to ask my dad, but he had forgotten too. Then it came back as a flash, like 4 hours ago.

Link_Zeldifish...

Fun fact, I had forgotten how you'd say "Jellyfish" in French (for those who don't know it's my first language.) I had to ask my dad, but he had forgotten too. Then it came back as a flash, like 4 hours ago.
If you start calling me that I will be sad :(

JoJo

Uxmb
Uxmb
Hi! If you hadn't guessed I'm Pink_Jellyfish everywhere, Discord, Forums & Minecraft.
Here's a few things about me:

I like Vulcan. I love Vulcan.
I used to only play Prisons, but it gets very boring just mining, sooooo.... I decided to try Skyblock, and then came to a server... It's called Volcan or Valcan, or is it Vulcan?
I HATE hackers!
I'm pretty nice.. I believe I don't bite, so say "Hi,"
I don't tolerate rule breaking. If I see you breaking rule I will report you :p.
I like light, aquatical blue.
Vulcan has brought me to a happy, friendly place where I can relax.
People have called me 'Oink, Kink, and Link' I'm looking at you Ms. Mishalio.

Okay that's it for now, I may or may not add to this at another time. Byeeee
~~~Pink~~~
stahp afking
:p

Cronosis

Link_Zeldifish...

So Jellyfish in French is...?

ChipsPlayz

ChipsPlayz
ChipsPlayz
Welcome to the forums! You’ve always been such a positive player in so many ways, and so glad you’re here! :cool: