Shadowhunter6042

WillyStein

Helper
Helper
Hello! I'm Shadowhunter, most of you will probably know me as Shadow or TeamShadow (My nicks in-game). I'm a new helper on Vulcan and I'm so glad to be able to help people out. I'm usually really laid back and relaxed. The only things I really don't like are people who cheat, hate or purposely cause fights. You'll mostly find me on Skyblock or Prisons but I do appear on other gamemodes as well.

~Shadow

xWolfiex

Sr Moderator
Sr Mod
Hello! I'm Shadowhunter, most of you will probably know me as Shadow or TeamShadow (My nicks in-game). I'm a new helper on Vulcan and I'm so glad to be able to help people out. I'm usually really laid back and relaxed. The only things I really don't like are people who cheat, hate or purposely cause fights. You'll mostly find me on Skyblock or Prisons but I do appear on other gamemodes as well.

~Shadow
Thanks for the info Shadow! Congratulations on Helper. You really deserved the opportunity! Best of luck with your journey.
Really miss chatting with you! I hope you're doing well recently. Well done on everything. Really proud of you :)